What I expect from any work of art is that it surprises me, that it violates my customary valuations of things and offers me other, unexpected ones. ~Marcel Duchamp . . . Questions or comments please contact me at sswoodard at yahoo dot com.
  • scottwoodardstudio
  • Monday, June 26, 2006

    New Paintings

    Four pieces done for the Lambda Center service auction.

    Fortune in Men's Eyes
    Fortune in Men's Eyes
    acrylic on canvas, 18" x 14" SOLD

    Defining Blackout
    Defining Blackout
    acrylic on canvas, 11" x 14" SOLD

    Shreds of Decency
    Shreds of Decency
    acrylic on canvas, 20" x 16" SOLD

    negative to positive
    Negative to Positive
    acrylic on canvas, 16" x 20" SOLD

    3 comments:

    Sober Chick said...

    I really appreciate and enjoy the style you bring into your artwork. You are a very talented and COLORFUL artist.

    Leela said...

    i love these....Defining Blackout
    and Shreds of Decency are my two faves i have seen so far...
    i will bookmark this blog for sure...

    take care
    leela.

    "Just David!" said...

    "shreds of decency" now hangs in the loft where i'm staying! it's one of the very few things that i took with me...