What I expect from any work of art is that it surprises me, that it violates my customary valuations of things and offers me other, unexpected ones. ~Marcel Duchamp . . . Questions or comments please contact me at sswoodard at yahoo dot com.
  • scottwoodardstudio
  • Tuesday, September 15, 2009

    THE DEVIL WAS SINGING THE SAME OFFBEAT SECTIONS OF ALLEGORICAL GRIDLOCK FOUND IN THE LONE SCHOOL OF ENLIGHTENED SHOWERS. PIECES APART, ARISING, IT WAS THE SAME AS IT EVER WAS. THE ANDROMEDA CROSSROADS ONCE AGAIN LED THE RAPTUROUS ICE MEN TO AN ENLIGH...TENED UNITED SEARCH OF A BLUE ATUMNAL EQUINOX AS THEY WAITED FOR THE ASCENDING ETHOS TO FALL, LIGHT AS A SHOWER OF FEATHERS INTO THE STREAM OF LIFE
    unnamed
    22" x 28", acrylic on canvas
    painting title from reader submissions

    No comments: